Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Chart using named range

Hello,

How can I plot a chart where the data points to a "named range"?
If the name of my range is "test", what is the correct syntax to put in the
data tab...I tried:
=test
="test"
......but none of them seemed to work.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You would need to include the sheet or workbook

=Sheet1!Test

You will find plenty of information in these pages

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel