Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Named data validation list- how to undo?

Hi:

I have created long lists of data that I have "named" as Validation lists. I
want to be able to delete their naming and start over with new naming without
copying/pasting the data into new cells and deleting the old cells. Is there
anyway to keep the data/formulas currently in the lists exactly where they
are and remove the "naming" that I have applied to them to be used in data
validation lists? I have Excel 2003. Happy Friday all!
Thank you!
Roady