Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is it possible to increase the size of Data Validation Input Message?

It has a 255 character limit and beyond the 12th line cannot be seen.
I'm guessing the answer is NO, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Ken Johnson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal12.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Ken Johnson" wrote in message
It has a 255 character limit and beyond the 12th line cannot be seen.
I'm guessing the answer is NO, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Ken Johnson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Oct 17, 2:57*pm, "T. Valko" wrote:
See this:

http://contextures.com/xlDataVal12.html

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Ken Johnson" wrote in message

It has a 255 character limit and beyond the 12th line cannot be seen.
I'm guessing the answer is NO, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Ken Johnson

Thanks Biff.
That solves the problem of invisible lines beyond the 12th. The 255
character limit still applies though.

Ken Johnson