clt

Default CANNOT SAVE

my document is not saving on the desktop icon file when using the save as. I
have to save to a disk in the a drive then back to the desk top icon. Also,
when I search for all files the file name is not coming up, but it is still
there.
Lady Layla

Sounds like you are opening the file from the floppy --- You need to copy it
using Explorer, open excel and open the copy on your HD, then save to your HD
and if you need to go back to the floppy -- copy to the floppy using Explorer

HTH