Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change default cell referencing in excel from R1C1 to A1?

It's driving me nuts - it should be so simple and yet it's impossible to find
out from the help section. All I want to do is change my default settings
back to the way Excel used to have them so the columns are referenced by
letters instead of numbers (eg A1 not R1C1).

I loathe Excel 2007 with a passion - I find it completely unintuitive.