Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default calling printer

In a worksheet I am calling a printer from a cell on the worksheet itself.
The problem I am having is when I do this, the path name has to be very
specific. For example,1 of my printer option is "Main Printer on Ne03:". So
If I have my worksheet open on any other computer. I must reinstall all the
printers in a certain order, I believe this the "Ne03" portion of the path
and name them all exactly otherwise it debugs on me when I try to print.

I have to select the path from the sheet because I am doing a looping code
that goes back and forth between 2 sheets and printing them in a colation
fashion and I dont want to call the printer setup each time if i am trying to
print multiple versions.

Any other suggestion how to call the printer from my sheet without having to
give the exact path?

thanks,

Jase