Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default If statement nested

Hi

I need to Nest If/And/Or together and having trouble

I need to:

If A1=Pass or Exempt and A2 = pass or exempt, FULL AWARD, else ""

Cant seem to fathom this one

Thanks for help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(AND(OR(A1="Pass",A1="Exempt"),OR(A2="Pass",A2= "Exempt")),"FULL AWARD","")

Regards,
Stefi

€˛k11ngy€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi

I need to Nest If/And/Or together and having trouble

I need to:

If A1=Pass or Exempt and A2 = pass or exempt, FULL AWARD, else ""

Cant seem to fathom this one

Thanks for help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

And because you posted the same question with a different subject line I
wasted my time answering a question you already had an answer to. Please do
not double post the same question it's irritating to those who freely give
their time to help out.

Mike

"k11ngy" wrote:

Thanks VM for your help

Kind regards

Steve

"Stefi" wrote:

=IF(AND(OR(A1="Pass",A1="Exempt"),OR(A2="Pass",A2= "Exempt")),"FULL AWARD","")

Regards,
Stefi

€˛k11ngy€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi

I need to Nest If/And/Or together and having trouble

I need to:

If A1=Pass or Exempt and A2 = pass or exempt, FULL AWARD, else ""

Cant seem to fathom this one

Thanks for help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I do apologise, was a pure mistake as someone disturbed me in office here and
I was uncertain I had posted, IE hit wrong key and could not see it on forum
at time (May have been a delay) (Hence reposted) my fault and sincere aplogies

Regards

Steve

"Mike H" wrote:

And because you posted the same question with a different subject line I
wasted my time answering a question you already had an answer to. Please do
not double post the same question it's irritating to those who freely give
their time to help out.

Mike

"k11ngy" wrote:

Thanks VM for your help

Kind regards

Steve

"Stefi" wrote:

=IF(AND(OR(A1="Pass",A1="Exempt"),OR(A2="Pass",A2= "Exempt")),"FULL AWARD","")

Regards,
Stefi

€˛k11ngy€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Hi

I need to Nest If/And/Or together and having trouble

I need to:

If A1=Pass or Exempt and A2 = pass or exempt, FULL AWARD, else ""

Cant seem to fathom this one

Thanks for help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have to add my 2 cents. This is only the 2nd most irritating thing to me.
The most irritating is when someone posts a complicated question, and you
work it out for them, post a good solution, only to never hear from the
person again. Pretty sure they used your solution, but no recognition. Not
that we are in it for the recognition, but it would be nice to 'close' a lot
of these questions.
--
John C

"Mike H" wrote:

And because you posted the same question with a different subject line I
wasted my time answering a question you already had an answer to. Please do
not double post the same question it's irritating to those who freely give
their time to help out.

Mike

"k11ngy" wrote:

Thanks VM for your help