Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default UNDO - not available

I have a 1 MB Excel Workbook where UNDO icons and menus are greyed out and
unavailable. I know Excel has limits on what it will UNDO, but I just tested
it by typing an X in a cell. The UNDO icon highlights until I leave the cell,
and then I can't UNDO any longer.

Any ideas how to turn UNDO back on?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Maybe you have some worksheet change code that executes when you type in a
cell?

Try opening your workbook with macros disabled and see if you get it back
then.

Mike

"Chris T-M" wrote:

I have a 1 MB Excel Workbook where UNDO icons and menus are greyed out and
unavailable. I know Excel has limits on what it will UNDO, but I just tested
it by typing an X in a cell. The UNDO icon highlights until I leave the cell,
and then I can't UNDO any longer.

Any ideas how to turn UNDO back on?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have exactly the same problem, but there are no macros. I have changed the
macro security settings, but the problem persists. I think it started after
a recent autoupdate. Does anyone have any other suggestions for a fix?
thanks
Richard