Peel

Default How do I enable multiple instances?

By default, Excel 2000 will open up each workbook into its own window.
However, that feature has been disabled and now there is only one instance of
Excel open no matter how many documents are open. I need multiple instances.
I have checked all the options and can't find where I can change this back.
Any suggestions?
Fredrik Wahlgren

"Peel" wrote in message
By default, Excel 2000 will open up each workbook into its own window.
However, that feature has been disabled and now there is only one instance

of
Excel open no matter how many documents are open. I need multiple

instances.
I have checked all the options and can't find where I can change this

back.
Any suggestions?

You have to start a second instance of Excel from the start menu.

/Fredrik

Gord Dibben

Peel

I don't think you need multiple instances, you just need ToolsOptionsView
"Windows in taskbar" enabled.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP