Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Referencing Data

Is there a way to reference the data in a cell on a different sheet? In
other words, on a cell on Sheet A, I want to reference the data in a cell on
Sheet B so that whenever I update the cell on Sheet B, the cell on Sheet A
will automatically update itself.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

After clicking on the cell I want to reference, do I need to do anything
else? It comes up in the first cell listing the sheet name and cell # it's
referencing but not the data.

Thanks.