columnhelp

Default How to have multiple columns in excel that will expand and colaps.

I have a large about of tiered data, multiple columns, that I would like for
the users to be able to expand and colapse on by each column level to view
that level of data. Is there a method of doing this.
Otto Moehrbach

It's hard to understand what you are wanting from what you say. Provide
some detail about what the data looks like at the start, then what it looks
like after expanding and then what it looks like after collapsing. Don't
attach a file to your post. Just describe what you have and want. HTH
Otto