Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default generate column of 360,000 RAND()s without the click and drag

Without VBA (if poss.) I want to create a column of 360,000 Rand()s , or
more, without the long click and drag down method.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am assuming you have xl2007 for that many rows. I am also assuming that the
same methodology in xl2003 would work for xl2007.

CTRL+G, type in D1:D360000, this will select your section as needed. The
first cell, D1, will be the active cell. Type your formula (ex:
=RANDBETWEEN(1,20)), then, instead of pressing enter, press CTRL+ENTER, this
will enter your formula in the entire selection.

Hope this helps.
--
John C