Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert Worksheet At the End Of Workbook

I am using Excel 2003.

I want to add a worksheet into my workbook but when i click on
insert\workbook a new workbook is cretaed to the left of my last worksheet.
How do I get it to insert as the last worksheet?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Only way I know is, instead of Insert, pick Move or Copy. Click Create a
Copy. Then, you will have the option to (move to end). Course, this means the
sheet you are copying will be recreated...

"laitkens" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003.

I want to add a worksheet into my workbook but when i click on
insert\workbook a new workbook is cretaed to the left of my last worksheet.
How do I get it to insert as the last worksheet?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With your workbook open, hit Alt + F11 and CTRL + r

Select your workbook/project and InsertModule.

Paste the following macro into that module. Alt + q to return to the Excel
window.

Sub Add_Sheet()
Worksheets.Add After:=Sheets(ThisWorkbook.Sheets.Count)
End Sub

Run it by going to ToolsMacroMacros.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP