Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Ranking data in a pivot table

Hi,

I have a pivot table based on an access query. I want to the results based
on sales (in the data field) rather than Customer Name (in the row field).
Is there a way to do this? I don't have a field in the column row since it
is month to date sales but I can add that as well if it would help.

Thanks,
--
Chuck W
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Chuck

Double click on the FieldAdvancedSortAscendingUsing FieldSum of value

--
Regards
Roger Govier