Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formulas missing on email attachment

How are you sending the workbook/file to others?

Do you save as a normal workbook or do you save as a .csv file (maybe???).

Carole B wrote:

My Excel formulas disappear when I send the file to others. Has anyone
seen this before? We are all using the same Excel version.

--
Carole B

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What version of Excel are you using and what method are you using to
"send" the file to others? E-mail? Users in your same organization or
out in the world?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Carole B" wrote in message
:

My Excel formulas disappear when I send the file to others. Has anyone
seen this before? We are all using the same Excel version.

--
Carole B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you check your sent folder, do you see the formulas in the attachment?

I've never seen excel or any email client change formulas to values. I'd bet
that there's something going on before the file attachment is sent.

Carole B wrote:-

My Excel formulas disappear when I send the file to others. Has
anyone
seen this before? We are all using the same Excel version.

--
Carole B-

--

Dave Peterson