Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change background & foreground colors in Comment box

How can I change the background and foreground colors in a comment box?
I have changed the Vista theme and comments are appearing as white on white.

Right-clicking a comment box and choosing Format Comment allows changing the
font colour but only for that one comment. I need to change all comments.
--
Doug
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could use a macro that just loops through the comments.

Debra Dalgleish shares some code that does that:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments03.html#Format

But you'll have to modify the code to change the colors.

I'd record a macro that did the work and then try to modify her code with the
changes.

If you have trouble, paste your recorded code in your response.

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

Doug wrote:

How can I change the background and foreground colors in a comment box?
I have changed the Vista theme and comments are appearing as white on white.

Right-clicking a comment box and choosing Format Comment allows changing the
font colour but only for that one comment. I need to change all comments.
--
Doug

--

Dave Peterson