Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Editing Data in Multiple Worksheets/Workbooks

In Excel 2003, I have several workbooks (all with multiple sheets) all linked
to one 'master' workbook. All worksheets have the same basic row setup. Is
there a way to make row additions/deletions 'carry over' from my master
workbook into the other workbooks? I know you can use CTRL to modify several
sheets in the same workbook at once, but is there a way to do this among
workbooks? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

-Alison
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There is a legacy feature that allows you to edit sheets from more than one
workbook simultaneously. To access it enter in the immediate window (Alt+F11):

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogWorkgroup).Show