-   -   thick border on 2nd half of print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205070-thick-border-2nd-half-print.html)

dlw

thick border on 2nd half of print

Let me try to explain this, we have a spreadsheet with lots of columns, so
the right side prints out on a different sheet of paper. We have set up
columns to repeat at the left so the row labels print. Then we highlighted
the whole sheet and put "all borders" so each cell is outlined. The left
side prints fine, but when the right side prints, the border between the
first two rows at the top of the sheet is thicker than the rest, only in the
repeated area. I hope that's clear enough.
We have tried removing all borders and re-selecting them, but that didn't
work.
This is so odd and specific, I hope someone out there has seen it before.
Thank you.