carrera

Default IF THEN formula

Hello All

This is my formula:

=((AE24/60/24)-AM24) it is formated for time hh:mm

If the product of this is less than 0, I need it to read 0.

What do I need to add to my formula to make this so?
Frank Kabel

Hi
try:
=MAX(0,(AE24/60/24)-AM24)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"carrera" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello All

This is my formula:

=((AE24/60/24)-AM24) it is formated for time hh:mm

If the product of this is less than 0, I need it to read 0.

What do I need to add to my formula to make this so?

carrera

Great - but one more thing (i forgot)
the formula above this one is
=AE23/60/24

Once I get the formula below to the zero or below mark, how can I get the
above to start subtracting the time from above.

If it helps - I'm subtracting lunch time (from 30 min to an hour or more)
first from their overtime, then going into their straight time.

Let me know and thanks

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try:
=MAX(0,(AE24/60/24)-AM24)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"carrera" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello All

This is my formula:

=((AE24/60/24)-AM24) it is formated for time hh:mm

If the product of this is less than 0, I need it to read 0.

What do I need to add to my formula to make this so?

Frank Kabel

Hi
do you mean
=AE23/60/24-MIN(0,(AE24/60/24)-AM24)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

carrera wrote:
Great - but one more thing (i forgot)
the formula above this one is
=AE23/60/24

Once I get the formula below to the zero or below mark, how can I get
the above to start subtracting the time from above.

If it helps - I'm subtracting lunch time (from 30 min to an hour or
more) first from their overtime, then going into their straight time.

Let me know and thanks

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try:
=MAX(0,(AE24/60/24)-AM24)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany
"carrera" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello All

This is my formula:

=((AE24/60/24)-AM24) it is formated for time hh:mm

If the product of this is less than 0, I need it to read 0.

What do I need to add to my formula to make this so?

carrera

oo la la
yes it worked, Except it's +MIN instead of - MIN

have a great holiday!

carrera wrote:
Great - but one more thing (i forgot)
the formula above this one is
=AE23/60/24

Once I get the formula below to the zero or below mark, how can I get
the above to start subtracting the time from above.

If it helps - I'm subtracting lunch time (from 30 min to an hour or
more) first from their overtime, then going into their straight time.

Let me know and thanks

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try: