Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scroll bar adding to text box

Hi

Quick question I have a text box and want to add a scroll bar to it how can
I do that?

--
Thanks

Ruth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you use the textbox from the control toolbox toolbar?

If yes, you can enter design mode (another icon on that toolbar).
Rightclick on the textbox, choose properties and make a few changes.

Change:
.enterkeybehavior to true (hitting enter creates a new line)
.multiline to true
.wordwrap to true
.scrollbars to what you want.

Exit design mode and test it out.

Ruth wrote:

Hi

Quick question I have a text box and want to add a scroll bar to it how can
I do that?

--
Thanks

Ruth