Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with formula

I need to search criteria in two columns and sum the column based on that
criteria. I have one of the columns added, but I can't get the other one
added. Can someone help me please?
What I have so far is as the search area column I, sum area column K and I
need to add search area column B. Current formula is:

=SUMIF($I4:$I432,"ABC",$K4:$K432)

I need to add $B4:$B432,"AN/XYZ-12"
--
JustLearning
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Cindi,

Try this

=SUMPRODUCT((B4:B432="an/xyz-12")*(I4:I432="abc")*(K4:K432))

Mike