GJR3599

Default can't update links...can't find links

I have a workbook (Two.xls) that pulls data from another workbook (One.xls).
When opening Two.xls i tell it to update data, and I then receive a message
saying that there are links to other workbooks that connot be updated. When
searching for the links to this source (One.xls) I am unable to find the
links. I search for ".xls" and"[" and find nothing. I have intentional links
to One.xls so I can't just break all links, nor can I simply search and
delete all instances of .xls, however, the intentional links work correctly
(they are able to update)...is there a way to find the unwanted links even if
they don't appear when running a normal search?