Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Source Data

Source Data
I have the following data
A B C D
1 1 2
2 2 3
3 3 6
4 0 0
5 0 0
Source Data is =Sheet1!$A$1:$b$5

When I am making the Chart I dont wont 0 to be part of the chart and I
dont want to change the Source data range

Can any one help with this

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

How is the zero derived? If it's as a result of a formula make the formula
return NA instead of zero and Excel won't chart it. Fir example

IF(C2=1,C2,NA())

Mike

"osaka78" wrote:

Source Data
I have the following data
A B C D
1 1 2
2 2 3
3 3 6
4 0 0
5 0 0
Source Data is =Sheet1!$A$1:$b$5

When I am making the Chart I dont wont 0 to be part of the chart and I
dont want to change the Source data range

Can any one help with this

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What formula are you using, and which data gives you a point charted as zeo?
NA() will not be charted as zero, so you need to look at what your formula
is generating.
--
David Biddulph