wyattf

Default Shade alternate lines

How can you shade alternate lines on a worksheet in order to make the result
more readable?
Peo Sjoblom

One way

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"wyattf" wrote:

How can you shade alternate lines on a worksheet in order to make the result
more readable?

Frank Kabel

Hi
see:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/banding.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"wyattf" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
How can you shade alternate lines on a worksheet in order to make the
result
more readable?

Martin P

Conditionally format cell A1 with Formula is =INT(ROW(A1)/2)<ROW(A1)/2,
choose a pattern and copy the format to the entire worksheet.