Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default What if Dilemma

Hi all

So i have several spreadsheets in each one there are a number of worksheets
between 10-15 or so.

I have a master spread sheet to colelct all data required. However I am
stuck on a reporting issue.

The brief is that I have spreadsheets that record a clients hours per day
this collected into a worksheet which shows a week and an overal spreadsheet
which is the quarter.

What i want to do is basicall record in my master spreadsheet, if a person
exceeeds 60 hours per week, I want a report to flash this up.

Any clues? I am somewhat new to excel so please be specific and detailed.

Thank you!!