Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default What if Dilemma

You could use Conditional Formatting to colour the cell Red if the contents
exceeds 60 hours

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Gareth" wrote in message
Hi all

So i have several spreadsheets in each one there are a number of
worksheets
between 10-15 or so.

I have a master spread sheet to colelct all data required. However I am
stuck on a reporting issue.

The brief is that I have spreadsheets that record a clients hours per day
this collected into a worksheet which shows a week and an overal
spreadsheet
which is the quarter.

What i want to do is basicall record in my master spreadsheet, if a person
exceeeds 60 hours per week, I want a report to flash this up.

Any clues? I am somewhat new to excel so please be specific and detailed.

Thank you!!