Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Please help...how to create a spreadsheet with these criteria?

Hi,

I need to setup a spreadsheet that has criteria go like this:

Cell A3 - Enter a key word. It will give me a list of the searched key words
(maybe comes from Data Validation List formula) for selection.

Cell B3 - It may shows two or more cells information for selection, after
cell A3 information select. The selection can come in drop-down list, or
appears in column B cells.

Cell C3 - It may shows two or more cells information for selection, after
cell B3 information select. The selection can come in drop-down list, or
appears in column C cells.

I know I need to use VLookUp and other formulas. But how should I go about
setting up this spreadsheet criteria?

--
Thank you,
Cpviv
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
not sure but i think you may be talking about dependent list or sometimes
called cascading combos
See this site.....

regards
FSt1