Rebecca

Default Simple Search and Replace Question

Hi. I am searching and replacing various characters in an Excel column. I
need to delete all the asterisks (*) in this column. How do I do this? That
is, how do I make Excel "think" the asterisk is NOT a wildcard characteer but
a real character that I want to get rid of?
Aladin Akyurek

Rebecca wrote:
Hi. I am searching and replacing various characters in an Excel column. I
need to delete all the asterisks (*) in this column. How do I do this? That
is, how do I make Excel "think" the asterisk is NOT a wildcard characteer but
a real character that I want to get rid of?

Find What: ~*

instead of just: *