Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default when i type a formula in excel i can see the formula only

can somebody help me its urgent please
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In Excel 2003 go to Tools-Options-View Tab

Uncheck the 'Formulas' checkbox in the Windows Options block...

OR

You can press (once only) CTRL-~ keys together :-)

can somebody help me its urgent please

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On my keyboard it is Ctrl `, not Ctrl ~

Another possible explanation is that the cell may be formatted as text. If
so, format as general and then re-enter the formula.
--
David Biddulph