Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sumproduct and moving sheets between workbooks error

Hi,

I have a tab with multiple sumproduct formulas. When I select move /
copy and copy the sheet to another workbook, both the original and
copy of the worksheet now show #VALUE as the result of all of the
sumproduct formulas.

Has anyone ever encountered this or do you know why it happens? More
importantly, any idea on how to fix it?

Thanks
Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

All

Nevermind.... I was able to figure out the cause. the data the
sumproduct was summarizing had a bad link. When you move the tab to
another workbook, it forced the formulas to recalculate, causing the
#VALUE error. If I get rid of the bad links, everything works.

Thanks