Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Required Date picker control

Hi All,

Here I required a 'Date picker control' which should return selected date
with month and year. I need this control to place in a form.

Note: The control should work in any version of excel (excel 97 to excel
2007).

Any thoughts and VBA codes are welcome.

Advanced thanks,
Vinod
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Office comes with a Calendar Control which you can uses like a date picker.
1. Open the VBA Editor
2. Choose Insert, UserForm.
3. Choose Tools, Additional Controls
4. Find and check Calendar Control 11.0

This will add the calendar control to the Toolbox from which you can add it
to any form. You will need to code its actions but that's not too hard.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire