Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Need help getting excel data to compatable web file.

I have spent almost 2 weeks getting all my inventory on an excel worksheet.
The idea was I could then paste the data into ads on the web as I am
liquidating everything before I have to move. I now only have a matter of
days left. I found it is not as simple as I thought. When I did this the
information become one big mess all crammed together and completely
unreadable. Can anyone tell me how I might accomplish this. I hope to see the
information in excel, (the table), appear on the web just as I have designed
it. If someone can help me do this hopefully without burning up more time I
would be eternally grateful. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way is to turn the Excel data into a picture then post the picture on the
web. If you highlight the cells of the Worksheet then hold the Shift key
down and go to excel menu Edit - Copy yu can make a picture. Then paste the
picture onto you webpage.

Not sure what webtool you are using to make you webpage. You can also do
just a regular copy then Paste Special the excel data on you webpage. the
Paste Special has more options. Try each option until yu get a readable page.