Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Start Up Version

I have both Excel 2003 and 2007 on my machine running Windows XP. When I open
a workbook (created in Excel 2003) Excel 2007 opens and then the workbook.
How can I set the system to open Excel 2003 by default?

--
Ken Hudson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Start Windows Explorer go to Tools - Folder Options - File Types
Scroll down to the .xls file extension and the click the button Change. Pick
Excel 2003 from the list of registered programs then Ok and Apply and it
should be fixed. If it is now there then
you will have to browse to it.

--
Rui