Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't find response to my question

I posted a question and received an email that a Microsoft Community member
has responded to your question entitled "sumif date is greater than or equal
chosen date". When I click on the link, a blank page is all I get. Also, I
can't find the response in the list of topics in the Forum. If anyone could
respond and help me it would be appreciated. My email is (format is to
prevent spam, change the "at" to @ and the "dot" to . and remove the spaces
in the following email address) gary at best job ever dot US to reply. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try:

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...9&as_maxy=2008

adjust the dates to suit.