Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default A clientele formula.

1st. I want to be able to know what day a client comes to see me the most and
2nd.. i want that client to automatically be trasfered to a different sheet
under "mon, tues, wed, fri, sat, column, depending what's the most frequent
day the client comes in. If the client come a total of 4 times ,,, 2 days
wed, 2 days thur. That clinent does not need to be transfered over.. only
when he/she comes in another wed, then the client can be trasfered under Wed
column.

Here is my set up .

(On sheet 1)

Clients Names
Column A1 to A 2000

Client Dates
Column B1 to B 2000
8/22/2008

(On sheet 2)

Column Names (A to F ) I have ( mon, tue, wed, thurs, fri, sat.)

This is where i need the clients to be automatically transfered accordingly
to the most frequent day they came in.

Here is an example (all these days happen to be tuesday) therefore since
this client prefers only to come on tuesday he should be automatically
transfered to sheet 2 under the "tuesday" column. And so on for every
client that under that column

John Smith 8-22-08
John Smith 8-1-08
John Smith 8-29-08