Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need a macro to track the number of students enrolled per month

I am new to Excel and currently working on a spreadsheet to track the number
of students enrolled in our school per month. I already have all the
enrollement dates listed for each student but need a macro that will take
each date in that column, determine which month it falls in, and add it to
other like dates for a total by month to be listed on a new spreadsheet --
islandgrl1984
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would use the month function to break the month out of the date in a
separate column, then use the auto filter function to look at the data; or a
pivot table to do the reporting if you are feeling adventurous.

Boatman