Slukes

Default Cell relation ships.

What are cell relationships and how do i use them.
JulieD

Hi

not a specific enough question, could be interpreted in many ways ... if
this is a homework question, was there any more to the question than this?

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Slukes" wrote in message
What are cell relationships and how do i use them.

Slukes

This is for my GNVQ ICT coursework.

We are creating spreadsheets for a customer of our choice. The mark scheme
reads:

M1 Ective use of software to:

Make use of Cell relationships and
Produce good quality printed copy showing both Data content, formats and
formulae.

Full version may be viewed @
http://www.edexcel.org.uk/VirtualCon..._unit2_B_I.rtf

I dont really understand any of M1 it's all related to a spreadsheet except
the first bit about multiple fields. If any one could help then it would be
appriciated

Thanks in advance

Samuel Lukes

"Slukes" wrote in message
What are cell relationships and how do i use them.

JulieD

Hi

mmm, not a huge amount of detail ... it could be as basic as formulas (e.g.
in C1, the formula =A1*B1) or in Sheet1 cell A1 the formula =Sheet2!A1 (or
=SUM(Sheet2:Sheet5!A1) or as complex as data / validation - Debra Dalgleish
has notes on her website at www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

good luck!
--
Cheers