Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default drop down menu color

I have created a validation list using a different color for each item.
However, when I use this list in my spreadsheet, the items in the drop down
menu do not appear in color. Is it possible to have color in a drop down
menu?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is it possible to have color in a drop down menu?

I don't believe it is, sorry.

--
Jim