Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default IF Statement

--
RedFive
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

We either need more information or a mindreader

"RedFive" wrote:

--
RedFive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How about a Crystal Ball.

"RedFive" wrote:

--
RedFive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I always go with C when the question is unclear....So C is the answer to this
question.

"Joel" wrote:

How about a Crystal Ball.

"RedFive" wrote:

--
RedFive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As you know
APL is "A" programming Language from IBM
Basic is "B" progamming langues from WANG (now dead)
C is "C" prgramming language from Bells Labs (ATT) - Lucent - ACTEL

Does that mean you prefer to program in C rather than Basic?

"Brad Vogt" wrote:

I always go with C when the question is unclear....So C is the answer to this
question.

"Joel" wrote:

How about a Crystal Ball.

"RedFive" wrote:

--
RedFive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"RedFive" wrote in message
[absolutely nothing]

To a question like that, there can be only one answer:
=42 :-)
--
David Biddulph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I prefer doing as much as I can without programming. I had enough of that
when I was under 10 years old and had to program the Vic 20 Commodore 64
games before I could play them.

"Brad Vogt" wrote:

I always go with C when the question is unclear....So C is the answer to this
question.

"Joel" wrote:

How about a Crystal Ball.

"RedFive" wrote:

--
RedFive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My bad experience was loading a main frame CDC6400 with 500 punch card to get
results.

"Brad Vogt" wrote:

I always go with C when the question is unclear....So C is the answer to this
question.

"Joel" wrote:

How about a Crystal Ball.

"RedFive" wrote: