Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filtering out duplicates while ignoring 1 row

I am trying to filter a range of data for duplicates but ignoring 1 column of
data. I do not want that column to be consiered when filtering out duplicates
(if the column is considered none of the rows are considered duplicate) but I
still want that data available for the rows that are left after the filter. I
tried leaving that column out when I set criteria range in the advanced
filter, but that didn't seem to work. Any other ideas? Thanks.