Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default SumProduct

I Have a calculation I wish to carry out, it is based on 6 columns, I would
like to carry out the following

Col A = 1
Col B = 1
Col C = 1

If So Add Contents of Col D & E together and return the value,

Im Lookin gfo it to do this wherever the above criteria applies within the
main spreadsheet.

Any Help would be gratefully accepted

Regards

JR
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If you want to do the entire range in one formula try this

=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A1000=1)*(B1:B1000=1)*(C1:C1000=1) *(D1:D1000+E1:E1000))

If you want it row by row use this dragged down
=IF(AND(A1=1,B1=1,C1=1),D1+E1,"")

Mike