Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WEEKNUM gone...

Yesterday I spent a lot of time modifying a workbook. Everything worked
fine until after rebooting from a windows update. Now every cell with
the function WEEKNUM in it shows the error #NAME. Where did it go and
how can I get it back?

Thanks for the help,
GeoK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

George wrote:
Yesterday I spent a lot of time modifying a workbook. Everything worked
fine until after rebooting from a windows update. Now every cell with
the function WEEKNUM in it shows the error #NAME. Where did it go and
how can I get it back?

Thanks for the help,
GeoK

Reinstalled ATP and took care of problem. Anyone like to take a gander
on what happened?

Thanks for the help even though it is purely optional now.
GeoK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

WEEKNUM is part of the Analysis ToolPak, toolsoptionsadd-ins and if it is
selected clear it, close and restart Excel and select it. If it is not
selected just select it

Peo Sjoblom

"George" wrote in message
Yesterday I spent a lot of time modifying a workbook. Everything worked
fine until after rebooting from a windows update. Now every cell with the
function WEEKNUM in it shows the error #NAME. Where did it go and how can
I get it back?

Thanks for the help,
GeoK

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Peo Sjoblom wrote:
WEEKNUM is part of the Analysis ToolPak, toolsoptionsadd-ins and if it is
selected clear it, close and restart Excel and select it. If it is not
selected just select it

It just happened again. ATP was selected, so I deselected then
reselected it and all is good for now. I have used this formula in
worksheets for several years, why all of sudden is it getting stubborn?

By the way: Excel 2000 SP-3

Thanks for the help,
GeoK