Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default please help

HOW DO I COLOR THE WRAPPING OF A CELL WHERE ENTRING DATA ? work with many
numbers. some times is hard to locate where one is entering the data.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Press Alt + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor and in the PROJECT window,
double click on the ThisWorkbook object.

In the module window, drop down the combo box selections where it says
GENERAL ans select Workbook, and from the DECLARATIONS combo box select
SheetSelectionChange

In the module add the following lines of code

Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 6

When you're finished the completed sub should look like this:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
As Range)

Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Target.Interior.ColorIndex = 6

End Sub

Click FILE in the menu and select CLOSE AND RETURN TO EXCEL and then save
the workbook.

You might have to close and reopen the workbook, but maybe not. The cell
pointer is highlighted yellow so you can easily locate the current cell
visually.

Hope this helps..
--
Kevin Backmann

"oscar herrera" wrote:

HOW DO I COLOR THE WRAPPING OF A CELL WHERE ENTRING DATA ? work with many
numbers. some times is hard to locate where one is entering the data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out this link...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/excelM...ightActiveCell
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"oscar herrera" wrote:

HOW DO I COLOR THE WRAPPING OF A CELL WHERE ENTRING DATA ? work with many
numbers. some times is hard to locate where one is entering the data.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You might find my RowLiner add-in useful. See
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/rowliner.htm for details and free download.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson