Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i sort a data sheet which has images in it also?

hi can anyone help me with this. i am new here any help will be appreciated.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With my limited testing, I found that images move with Sort if the image is
completely contained in the cell...

In Format Picture - Properties I chose 'Move but do'nt size with cells'
option.

"Arpit Gupta" wrote:

hi can anyone help me with this. i am new here any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You want the images to sort with the cells?

Difficult to do as images cannot be inserted in cells, only lay on top.

One method is to size the images to fit within the cell boundaries of
adjacent cells then Format the images to "move and size with cells"

Select both columns and sort on the cells with data.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP