Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BBR BBR is offline

Default MS Excel

MS Word offers "more colors" when wanting an array of colors. (You create
the color through a spectrum).

Does MS Excel offer the same Spectrum. I only see "pre-designated" colors
in excel...nothing that allows you to create a different shade.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

BBR

For pre 2007 (I have no clue how with xl2007)

ToolsoptionsColorModify

You can replace any color with the new one you like but you are limited to
the 40 that are allowed in the pallet.

Mike Rogers