Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tab color change

I have a tab which is named "BALANCE", on this worksheet I have the balance
on cell A3. If the cell A3 is less or equal to 0 it will show red and if is
greater than 0 it will show green.
Now i want that the same color that is on A3 to be in the TAB is there a way
to automatically change the tab color as you input the number and A3 changes.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming that the value in A3 is calculated, enter this worksheet event macro
in the worksheet code area:

Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
If Range("A3").Value <= 0 Then
Sheets("BALANCE").Tab.ColorIndex = 3
Else
Sheets("BALANCE").Tab.ColorIndex = -4142
Gary''s Student - gsnu200803