Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default display list or word

I would like to set up cell, "B" to show one of three things based on the
contents of "A" cell. The three choices for cell "B" are List #1, List #2
or the word "none". Please help...
--
KM

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've tried entering a formula like that in the Data Validation area with the
list box checked but it won't automatically produce the "none" word. It just
shows a blank list for that. Works great at showing my other lists though.
Any suggestions?
--
KM