Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel files on the start bar

Can anyone please tell me how I can show Excel files separately on the start
bar w/o opening multiple sessions of Excel. For example, if I have 2 Excel
files open there is only one button on the start bar. But if I have 2 files
open of any other program, including Word, it will show two buttons. One for
each file. It use to be that way for Excel also, but I don't know how I
changed it. Can someone please tell me where this option is?

Thank you,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have excel 2007, press the button, select "Excel Options" at the
bottom. In the options select "Advanced", then scroll down to the bottom.
Under "Display" check the box that says "Show all windows in the taskbar".

In excel 2000-2003, go to Tools-Options-View Tab. Check "Windows in
Taskbar".

Squeaky