Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I create a cost analysis between two companies?

I am working on a service contract, which requires me to do a cost analysis.
I need to compare two companies against what my company cost or willness to
pay. How do i create this type of spreadsheet on Excel?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try finding a good template as a starting point:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ysis&av=TPL000

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200802

"reagan" wrote:

I am working on a service contract, which requires me to do a cost analysis.
I need to compare two companies against what my company cost or willness to
pay. How do i create this type of spreadsheet on Excel?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Which template would you suggest. I looked at all of the templates that
microsoft has to offer but still uncertain which one to use.

I will be comparing prices like employee pay scale as compared to what my
company would pay. In addition i will be looking at the cost of equipment
utlized in landscape maintenance. My company is looking for the lowest bidder
and must provide a comparison between the two companies and my company.

Thanks for your help.