Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula Help

I would like to better explain my issue. I have Office Professional 2003
Windows.

In my ledger I have a threshold of $50 for associates to spend. Once that
threshold is reached whatever they spend after that is doubled.

for instance:
A B
1 WEEK 1 $50
2 WEEK 2 $10
3 WEEK 3 $5
4 SUBTOTAL $65
5 TOTAL $80

As you can see the person assciated with column 'B' went over the threshold
in week 1. So week 2 is doubled to $20 and week 3 is doubled to $10. The
Total should then read $80 instead of $65.

Can someone help me with a formula for: B5 so that if $50 is reached to
double every transaction after it is reached.

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
try this
=IF(SUM(B2:B4)50,(SUM(B2:B4)-50)*2+50,SUM(B2:B4))
adjust to suit

Regards
FSt1